Cow is one of the strongest INT casters in the game. With his global Ultimate and his Echo Matrix, he can push all three lanes by himself if necessary.
|Final Item List|
Cow's main strength comes from his incredible burst damage potential and his anti-push power. Using his Q and R effectively will create opportunities to kill squishy carries or other squishy INT casters.
- His passive allows him to trade easily in lane. Since Cow usually goes mid, if a confrontation occurs simply press E and attack and watch as you come out ahead in the trade. The other part of his passive grants him additional effects from his skills which can prove to be useful in certain situations.
- His Q does massive damage once you acquire enough INT items. The walling potential is also insane for getting off ganks in laning phase. Using a V-Wall can secure a easy kill if used in the right position. Try to wall people near edges of cliffs and walls in order to create areas where the enemy can't escape.
- His W lets him escape ganks and allows him to chase targets with ease.
- His E is his bread and butter. It makes all his spells do insane damage when there are multiple units nearby. Use that to your advantage and try and pick fights near creep waves or in groups of people.
- His R is a global range Ultimate which deals massive damage and does AoE damage. Use it to clear creep waves that are pushing your tower or to combo with your Q to deal more damage in teamfights. You can also use it as a obstacle if you position the Ultimate correctly or use it to escape harmful situations since you are removed from combat once you enter the toilet.