Dustin is one of the strongest INT casters in the game. Having some of the longest range in the game, he is a very scary hero to deal with.
|Final Item List|
Dustin needs to stay in the back as much as possible. He is most effective when he can just spam skills on the enemy and not have to worry about avoiding enemies.
- Q + W is how you will deal most of your damage.
- Remember that your R has a cast time at the lower ranks so make sure you actually reset the cooldowns instead of canceling it.
- Use the E in laning phase to last hit creeps.
- Sometimes the E will bug out and it will not move at all. Be careful of this.
- If you cast your Q while your drone is moving, it is cancel the Q and use the cooldown. Do not do this please.
- Land those Plasma Beams! That is all