Cain is a strong DPS carry who is also tanky at the same time. Unlike most AD carries in Aeon of Storms, he deals mainly Spell Damage passively so itemization is a bit different for him.
|Final Item List|
Cain is a very good hero. His kit allows him to deal naturally high damage to enemies without having that many items thanks to his passive.
- His passive slows enemies naturally. A disgusting passive that makes him virtually kite forever. Use it well.
- His Q is a very strong stun as long as no one damages the target. Use it in conjunction with your ult to deal insane amounts of damage.
- His W is what makes him deal high amounts of damage. Continue to attack the same target to deal more and more damage. This effect works on towers as well.
- His E adds to the reason why Cain doesn't need that many items. Since it maxes out his attack speed, he really doesn't need that many attack speed items either so he is somewhat item independant.
- His R is his most unique ability. While any kind of displacement will deny the entire Ultimate, as long as the target does not move or can not move, the ult will do a ridiculous amount of damage to the target. Make sure that you don't try and save up a lot of attacks on the target or else you increase the chance of the target escaping with a displacement ability.