Zeratul is considered by some to be a weak hero but when used as an initiator instead of a DPS carry, he can setup insane teamfights for his team.
|Final Item List|
As Zera you need to have perfect positioning. The ability to get the entire enemy team in a bubble revolves around you being able to jump in at the right angle.
- With Planar, Phase Strike, and Warp Shard you have three blinks. Use them well.
- Land those Planars! Without them, you are worthless.
- Zera is very very squishy so don't try and fight someone in a prolonged battle. Get in, do damage, and get out.
- The reason for so many Agressor's Guise is because it makes you tankier while giving you the much needed AGI for damage. Black Hole Magnum will be how you deal a majority of your damage anyway.
- In laning phase, if you can kill a creep right after phase striking the enemy, you can phase strike again. This can lead to a number of phase strikes on a single target if you can master this ability.