Kerrigan is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, mid heroes in the game currently. Being an amazing DPS hero, pusher, and farmer makes her very valuable in any team composition.
|Final Item List for Intelligence Builds|
|Final Item List for DPS Builds|
Begin with a Duran's Buckler into a Lightning Rod. Then begin working on Isomorphic Pyre unless you are having trouble surviving. If so, start building defensive items like Pulse Hammer or Parallax Generator.
Kerrigan is a versatile hero. She can be an INT caster or a DPS carry. Depending on how you decide to build her changes how you play her and how you position yourself in teamfights.
- Exhume allows you to sustain indefinitely in lane. Use this to your advantage as you can trade freely with the opponent in mid.
- Bone Blade Boomerang is one of your best abilities. It deals a ton of damage and is easy enough to hit enemies with. Use it offensively or defensively according to the situation.
- Glaive Wurm gives you passive AoE damage on your auto-attacks. Level this up if you want to push hard as you will attack multiple units with it. As a DPS carry, having this skill gives you a ton of teamfight presence.
- Infecting Blades is quite possibly your best ability. This gives each attack you do a poison DoT that deals quite a bit of damage. Attacking your enemy just once is enough to proc this poison and in due time, you can push people out of lane like this. This skill also makes the broodlings appear which allows you to quickly take towers.
- Swarm Invasion creates broodlings but more importantly deals Spell Damage from afar. Use it as an INT caster to harass and poke before teamfights or use it as a DPS carry to deal extra damage while you auto-attack the enemy.